School Trustee (Governing Body)
Winchcombe School is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to join our dedicated and proactive Trustee Board.
- Are you looking to give something back to your local community?
- Do you have the right skills to support school leadership and be a critical friend?
- Would you make a positive role model for effective decision-making?
- Do you believe that education is the key to a happy and successful adult life?
- Do you have time to get to know the school and attend meetings?
- Are you prepared to represent and promote the school?
We are particularly interested in seeking applications from individuals who are members (or would agree to become members) of the Young Governors’ Network to widen our trustee spectrum.
Current vacant lead trustee roles with specific responsibilities include:
- Human Resources
- Planning/Premises knowledge
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please contact the Clerk to the Trustees by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be asking any interested applicants to register their interest at www.inspriringgovernance.org.
Winchcombe School is committed to the safeguarding of young people and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position.